CAA President Bill Murmann recently reported on the club’s efforts in programming activity to the membership.
“Thanks to our members,” Murmann wrote, “we have done a great job meeting this goal in 2013. During this year, we have presented a total of 25 public programs that include:
- 13 programs for the Cleveland MetroParks.
- 6 programs for the Medina County Park District
- 4 programs for the Cuyahoga County Public Library System
- 1 program for the State of Ohio at Findley State Park
- 1 program for the Avon Public School System
“In addition, thanks to Jay Reynolds and Suzie Dills we have made great strides this year in improving our club observatory at Letha House Park. If our plans work out, we possibly may have three working telescopes in our observatory in 2014.
“Our success has been made possible through the help of our members who have been generous in giving their time, their experience, and the use of their telescopes for our programs. Many thanks to all!”
He concluded, “Best wishes for the New Year!”